2. Meat weirds me out. I cannot eat any packaged meat such as tuna, hot dogs, etc. I also don't do well with meat "on the bone"...it makes me very sick!!! I just prefer to cook my own meat. Therefore, at a restaurant I usually stick with shrimp, fillet, etc. or just veggies because once I get a piece of fat or gristle, I AM DONE!!!!
3. I married my high school sweetheart, and he is the most wonderful man in the entire universe. Words cannot express how much I love him!!
4. I am an only child and only grandchild on both my mother and father's side...SPOILED!!!
5. I have a English Bulldog named Winston who I love with all my heart!!! He is my newest obsession.
6. I have an unhealthy fear of losing my husband at a young age. I want us to die around 75, together, in our Buick Lesabre...probably not God's plan, but don't worry...I have put the idea in his head.
7. I am good with babies. I guess that's why I work where I do, but I get annoyed when people try to pressure me into having one!
8. I have plans to go back to school, but I am struggling with what to do?!?!?!
9. I love to entertain and I love to cook, but I am married to a very picky eater, so that makes things difficult.
10. According to my husband, I do very good impressions of people. Just ask me...I probably have one of you! :)
11. I am obsessive about my house being clean. If it ever smells like Winston, you have permission to tell me.
12. Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday, and I cannot wait to decorate for it again. I just took my last Christmas tree down last week...I got a little too attached!!!
13. I love to work in the yard. If you knew me from the age of 0 - 20 this is probably a shocker for you!!!
14. I work the night shift, and it makes me sad when I pass my Michael in the entrance of the subdivision.
15. I love cupckaes. They are my absolute favorite thing to eat...why am I doing a low-carb diet again???
16. I have learned that it is way better to have a few close friends. They are like my family, and I could not live my life without them.
17. I want a convertible soon so Winston and me can go riding.
18. I love to decorate my house. On my days off, I "push things around".
19. I love weddings, and my dream job would be a full time wedding planner.
20. I love to travel. I want to go back to London and New York. I also want to go to the following places: California, Disney World, Venice, Paris, Charleston, Maine...very random list, I know!
21. I have this secret desire to have a PhD.
22. I want 4 children...so, #21 probably won't happen.
23. My New Year's resolutions were to not complain and not talk about people. I have not succeeded thus far.
24. I am very observant of other people, and I notice quirks very fast. This is why it is so hard for me to not comment about people, but I am REALLY TRYING!!!
25. I love to get mail...not bills, but like cards and invitations!!!