- You started eating rice cereal with a spoon twice a day.
- Daddy learned to multitask because he was on call this week while mommy worked 3 nights.
- You love to sit in your highchair and watch Chaucer's every move.
- You got your first baby doll this month, and you LOVE it!
- You are still an excellent sleeper at night, but you have started to not do as well napping during the day. As long as you are still sleeping 12+ hours at night, who cares??
- You've started wanting to go to bed between 7 and 7:15, which is excellent, but Mommy and Daddy have definitely changed how much they go out to dinner these days. We eat A LOT of TV dinners! HA!
- You celebrated your first Fourth of July, and you were ridiculously cute in your crab dress!
- You eat about 4-5 ounces every 3 hours.
- I'm thinking you weigh about 16 pounds.
- You still wear mostly 3 month and 6 month clothes.
- You talk and laugh NONSTOP now...Mommy and Daddy just LOVE IT!
- You CAN roll both ways now, but have only done it a couple of times. Why bother rolling if all you have to do is make the slightest noise and someone gets what you want?!?!
- You celebrated Daddy's first Father's Day. He loves you to the moon and back, Lilly. I look forward to seeing you steal his heart more and more!
- Mommy has started working nights again in order to spend more time with you during the week. That means Daddy has to be the one to put you to sleep three nights a week. I think you've taken it easy on him for the most part...expect for the time you threw up on him. From what he tells me, you REALLY got him good!
We love you so much Lilly! Daddy and I never dreamed you would steal our hearts like you have. You are a true delight.