- You still eat about every 3 to 4 hours during the day, and you sleep 8 to 10 hours at night.
- When you take a bottle, you eat about 5 ounces.
- You eat around 8 or 9 o'clock every night and wake up sometime between 4 and 6 o'clock the next morning.
- Mommy has gone back to work, so we are so thankful that you are sleeping so well.
- You are also officially sleeping in your crib and not in the bassinet in our room.
- You still smile constantly and you are babbling TONS!
- You weigh between 13 and 14 pounds if I had to guess.
- You still love playing on your play mat and listening to music in your room. Mommy is VERY thankful that you will spend some quiet time in your room during the day so I can get some things done.
- You still have LOTS of hair, but you have a big bald spot on the left side of your head from rubbing it while you fall asleep at night. I'm REALLY hoping the rest of your hair will stay put!
- You are getting better at holding you head up, but have made very few attempts to roll over.
- Your reflux is SO much better. You hardly ever spit up anymore, but you drool constantly. I'm hoping that's not a sign of teeth this soon!
- Your BeBe and YaYa came over for lunch one day and played ALL day with you! We discovered your love for books...you are SO much like your daddy!
You are still as precious as you were the day we brought you home. Looking forward to what you'll do next month!